How to buy Honey
We have made it simple, fun and easy to do business with our Team and with Honey Fashion Accessories.
Your questions answered
If you find that your questions are not answered, kindly send us a instant message via the contact page and we will answer your question directly.
How do I place an order?
You can place your order via any of our Honey Sales Consultants
Join our exciting MY HONEY BOX programme where you get a surprise Honey Box filled with Honeylicious goodies every month.
I don't have a Honey Sales Consultant
Please use the contact us form to send us an instant online message. We will get you in contact with a Sales Consultant in your area.
Do I have to make payment with order?
Yes. Honey Sales Consultants do not have an account with Honey and therefore need to pay for her orders before it will be dispatched.
What payment methods to you offer?
If you have been doing business with your Sales Consultant for a while, she might prefer cash. But if you are doing business with a brand new Honey, you might still be working on building a trust relationship, therefore you can also do an EFT directly to Honey Head Office.
What is your banking details?
Account Holder: Honey Fashion Accessories
Branch Code: 632005
Payment Reference: Please use the Sales Order Number which your Sales Consultant can provide you with.
We believe so emphatically in our product that we accept full responsibility for it. We
Care and Cleaning
Honey jewellery affords you the opportunity to create different look every day, with or without your fine jewellery, but do remember, costume jewellery should be worn as an “occasional” enhancement. You should not expect to wear our products as you would fine jewellery.
Look after your
Please do not use commercial jewellery cleaners on your Honey jewellery. A soft cloth, gently dampened with diluted Honey jewellery cleaner, will suffice in cleaning your jewellery. Use a clean dry cloth to dry your jewellery before storing separately in our Honey branded tins to avoid scratching and other damage. Please take care with styles that are subjected to higher levels of friction such as rings and bracelets.
If you wish, you may increase, reduce or change your order, provided it is done within 7 days from the date on which the order was placed.
Our product is pure Honey
- Honey Management places a special focus on our products, and this ensures that our range is up-to-date and in line with international trends. We offer a wide range of styles and designs from classic to contemporary fashion for men, women
andchildren. Our range is very affordable and meets a wide range of customer preferences and needs.
- Honey products are handmade by skilled craftsmen using the most modern techniques. They are carefully inspected at every stage of manufacture, ensuring lasting pleasure and satisfaction. Honey fashion
jewelleryis expertly electroplated with 24ct gold or Rhodium (and many other types of innovative metal plating), using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring a lasting and high-quality finish.
- “Thoughtful Little Extras” (stabilizers for pierced earrings and comfort pads for clip earrings) are also available. All clip-earrings can be loosened for comfort.
- Honey brooches all feature safety clasps and fine, sharp pins to avoid damage to clothing.
- Honey glass-based pearls are hand polished,
every oneis carefully selected for its correct size, colour, and lustre.
- Honey’s collections are nickel-free, therefore allergy-safe, which is especially important for women who have sensitive ears and skin.
- Honey watches are backed by very credible suppliers. Together, we offer good backup service and guarantees.
- Honey also offers a classic and affordable range of fine
jewellery(Sterling Silver), from time‑to‑time, especially during promotional periods.
- Honey Handbags reflect the latest styles, with beautiful and practical quality features and are very affordable.
- Honey offers a fully comprehensive Quality Guarantee and Product Care Information to all our clients.